Posted Jan 29 (1 year ago)
Back-End Developer (Architecture/ DevOps)
FULL_TIME 📍 between utc -4 and gmt +2
You will play a key role in ensuring that our architecture will be able to support our planned growth from 200,000 to around 600,000 users. However, by building a scalable and reliable architecture you will not only lay the foundation for our European, but also for our worldwide expansion over the next year. Besides working at the intersection of back-end, DevOps and architecture you will also be part of our engineering team working on product in order to spec, build, test and deploy new features for our users.
During the first 12 months this will be your major tasks.
- Plan and execute transition to a micro services architecture to help us to scale our business
- Build new features that can support our growing userbase
- Help infrastructure team to improve and further develop our current solutions
- Support on designing and maintaining automated release process tools and infrastructure
- Collaborating with other teams to improve process and code
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You have a strong track-record in CI/CD technologies, APIs, Amazon Web Services, docker and containerization as well as database
- You have solid experience when it comes to NodeJs, Micro-services & Kubernetes (Openshift and Linux Servers would be a plus)
- You can communicate well in English
- You live in a timezone somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2
Salary: Min. €35,000 (overpay based on skills) + shares
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers