Posted Jan 29 (4 months ago)
at Edward Daniels Group
Contract 📍 United States
Are you an Android Engineer that can push mobile technologies to the limits? Are you an Android Engineer that continuously discovers and implements new technologies to maximize development efficiency? If so, please read on.
This Boston based Technology Company is looking for a talented Android Engineer that will build and enhance critical mobile applications.
This is a 6-9 month contract with a strong potential as contract-to-hire or long-term contractor.
As the Android Engineer, you will:
• Design, implement and maintain android applications using REST web services
• Be responsible for multiple releases into Google Play
• Support the Mobile applications in its entirety, including working on bug fixes and improving application performance, reliability and stability
• Have a passion for building exceptional mobile products
What you need:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in mobile interface design and development
- Java/Kotlin skills
- Android NDK
- Android SDK
- Experience completing an application and seeing it through full life cycle of development
- Strong in communication and documentation
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers