Posted Jan 24 (5 months ago)
Senior Full Stack PHP & Laravel Developer
FULL_TIME 📍 Worldwide
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Develop APIs and applications for both internal use by the company and external use by clients
- Maintain and extend our existing PHP based web applications.
- Gather user requirements, create scope of work documents, design prototypes, and maintain documentation.
- Responsible for project life cycle, analysis, design, development, implementation, support, and enhancement.
- Design and maintain coding standards to enhance app development processes.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Must have the ability to see through a project from conception to the finished product.
- Stay well-informed of developments in the software development industry.
- Write technical and developer documentation for new and existing applications.
- Coordinate technical support for customers and personnel for all custom applications.
- Proactively monitor web servers and applications for upgrade and improvement.
- Provide Sales Engineering support when needed.
- Ensure reported issues are resolved in a timely fashion and documented properly.
- Assist with quality assurance and testing procedures.
- Mentor junior team members and help with code reviews.
- Provide technical leadership for solving complex programming tasks.
- 5+ Years of experience working with major PHP frameworks, Laravel 5/6 preferred.
- 5+ Years of experience working with CSS frameworks, Bootstrap 3/4 preferred.
- 5+ Years of MSSQL and MySQL Database design and management experience.
- Experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, and traits.
- Experience writing automated tests using PHP Unit and/or Laravel Dusk.
- Solid working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC.
- Ability to craft clean and responsive front-end interfaces that provide great user experience.
- Ability to write tests and technical documentation for applications.
- Experience developing and consuming Restful APIs.
- Experience with PHP Composer.
- Understanding of various data formats such as XML, JSON, YAML, and CSV.
- Outstanding debugging skills.
- Must have the ability to learn new languages and frameworks in a short period of time.
- Understanding of general programming best practices.
- Strong knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools (git and Bitbucket preferred).
- Familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- Experience writing Functional and/or User Acceptance Tests.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Experience with setting up and configuring web servers (Apache, IIS and others).
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows desktop and server Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of application security best practices and secure application architecture methodologies.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member on various projects.
- Must be high energy, analytical, and detail oriented.
- Self-Motivated and curious with aptitude and drive for learning new software and hardware.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a College or University is preferred.
- Server Administration experience, being able to setup Apache/Nginx, php-fpm, etc.
- Experience building containerized applications with Docker.
- Experience with indexing engines like SOLR or Elasticsearch.
- Experience with Linux administration.
- Experience working with virtual servers.
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud services.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Experience with distribution of apps on Apple and Google App stores.
- Experience with Reporting and Data Warehousing (Microsoft SSRS and SSIS).
- Experience with Windows PowerShell and other Windows scripting languages.
- Knowledge of FTP, SMTP, and SSH.
- Familiarity with Hybrid mobile frameworks such as Ionic.
- Knowledge of ConnectWise Integration.
- Experience with Labtech RMM.
- Experience with Signage Software such as:
- Four Winds
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at email@example.com.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers