Posted Oct 08 (3 months ago)
Head of Customer Support
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
Convictional recently raised a Series A and is looking for world-class professionals to join our distributed team in North America to help us enable exceptional customer experiences by championing effective and innovative support service delivery.
We're Convictional. Convictional is a Y-Combinator-backed company building an industry-leading infrastructure software for B2B trade. We exist to make B2B trade easier for our customers (retailers, marketplaces, and distributors) to digitally enable all of their suppliers. Our customers use Convictional to onboard, integrate, and manage their suppliers in order to make B2B trade easier.
Thousands of companies rely on Convictional to automate B2B trade, whether our customers are seeking to expand their online assortment with new SKUs, enable a marketplace business model to reduce inventory risk, or automate inventory replenishment, Convictional's platform solves multiple pain points in transacting with suppliers. We call this category of enterprise software Supplier Enablement. Convictional is seeking an influential member of our early Go-To-Market team to cement our leadership within this emerging category.
Our team is ambitious, highly entrepreneurial, and biases towards action. We never back down from a spirited debate and believe we are all responsible for fully exploring the hard questions. We value self-awareness and meaningful impact. We are open to unconventional approaches, and have learned to not judge a book by its cover. We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We believe flexibility is important, as time is your most valuable resource. We are a fully distributed team with people located across Canada and the US. We don't care where or when you work. We use email, not messaging apps, we default to no internal meetings, and Deep Work Wednesdays. We expect you to go to coaching or therapy at least occasionally and adhere to 10% compound time.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Support to champion customer support delivery by:
- Tackling all user support and taking radical responsibility for all support interactions
- Engaging Success and Engineering in an effective support delivery model
- Taking an enablement-first approach to customer support
- Designing and implementing a company-wide approach to support knowledge management
- Managing customer support data and honing a data-driven approach
- Preparing us for the onslaught of customer support coming our way as we aim to 10x usage
- As soon as we're confident that the system will scale, let's build a team
You can expect to:
- Deepen your understanding of the functional and technical details of various e-commerce platforms
- Work cross-functionally to mature our existing support delivery model
- Become the in-house expert on our support tooling stack, including Front, Guru, and Helpdocs
- Collaborate to build engaging customer enablement programs
- Squeeze every bit of efficiency out of data, experiments, process, and enablement before reaching to hire reps
Our Head of Support
- Is borderline brazen in their bias to action
- Recognizes the power of documentation
- Takes a first-principles approach to problem solving
- Has established competence with divergent and design thinking strategies
- Looks forward to developing a data-driven approach to support experiences
- Is approachable and engaging
- Enjoys systems building over team building
- You have been a leader (informal, technical, people - no bias) in an e-commerce SaaS support organization as it scaled 10x in 12 months.
- That’s it.
- $100-140,000 salary + stock options
- Comprehensive benefits, including Healthcare Spending Account
- WFH stipend, learning budget, and corporate cards to ensure you’re never waiting for reimbursement
- 3 weeks paid vacation + one week shut down at the end of the year
If this doesn’t sound like you, but you believe you have something to contribute, tell us why in an email. We will read it, and we will reply to you with thoughtful feedback about whether or not you may be a good fit for us.
Drop us a line or share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers