Posted Aug 16 (3 months ago)
at Growth Technologies Limited
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
Title for job board: UK-based software company seeking for a US Software Customer Success representative/specialist
As a growing Software as a service company, we are currently looking for enthusiastic team members to join our new Customer Success Department. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for providing an excellent customer experience as well as answering general customer account inquiries
Salesflow is a sales engagement platform that allows B2B sales departments and marketing teams to leverage Linkedin and other channels for prospecting automation at scale in a hyper personalised way. Fast growing SaaS with Offices in London, UK and distributed team across the US and Eastern Europe. Website: www.salesflow.io
*This is a remote job position
- Ability to professionally communicate and understand client’s needs and explain product value.
- Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Communicates client needs and demands to the management team
- Ability to communicate clearly the progress of key accounts on monthly biases
- An amazing sense of humour and wants be part of an in-house team
- Onboarding and customer account management review to ensure high client retentions
- Working closely to solve and raise support issues whilst taking ownership
- Some experience working with technical product such as software
- Good experience and understanding of online tools such as CRM, customer support ticketing systems, automation tools for CS
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to work on multiple account management projects at the same time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients and with some upselling experience Ability to empathise with and prioritize customers needs
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Demonstrate conflict resolution and negotiation skills
Problem solving skills
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Troubleshooting, escalation and ticket resolution
- Ability to approach problems rationally and logically
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
2+ years of experience in customer success / account management required. Some experience with multi-line telephones, online ticketing systems, and personal computers helpful
Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients/partners
- Help customers through email, phone, slack, online presentations and screen-share
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal team
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
What we offer:
- Paid 20 days per annum vacation
- Formal training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Super fun and friendly team
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send your CV to Careers@salesflow.io
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers