Posted Aug 02 (4 months ago)
Manager, Customer Success
Full-time 📍 USA Only
Bevshop is building the ecommerce infrastructure that will power the future of the alcohol industry.
We help growing alcohol brands connect with their customers through DTC ecommerce.
Alcohol's complex regulations and outdated systems have long made it difficult for creators to reach their customers and grow their businesses.
We're empowering alcohol brands to build their online businesses by using ecommerce to streamline three-tier compliance and logistics, creating access to customers and data that has literally never been seen before in the alcohol industry.
Bevshop is supported by angel investors and advisors including Chris Herron (Creature Comforts Brewing, Diageo, Brewers Association), Tom Russell (The Governors Ball), Nina Stepanov (Contrary Capital, Acceleprise), Rich Goodstone & Rick Farman (Superfly), and more.
About this role
Fresh off of our pre-seed funding, we are forming the initial team that will help establish Bevshop as the leader in B2B alcohol ecommerce.
We're seeking a customer service-obsessed leader to help us maximize our customers' happiness and lifetime value.
Your mission will be to help our customers (alcohol brands) grow their ecommerce businesses with Bevshop.
You will be the face of Bevshop for our customers, regularly engaging them through support with our products, education of best practices for DTC ecommerce, feedback collection, and troubleshooting.
This is a remote, full-time contract role. There is a strong opportunity to transition to a full-time, salaried role with equity if we mutually feel that it's the right fit.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about the opportunity to build meaningful products that help other entrepreneurs pursue their dreams and grow their businesses.
- You are obsessed with customer service. You empathize with your customers' and/or clients' challenges and go out of your way to find solutions for them.
- You are an excellent communicator. You understand the nuances between speaking to clients, consumers, and internal teams.
- You are an autonomous problem solver and proactive opportunity seeker, but you also aren't afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- You are an effective teacher that can coach customers to success through personalized and actionable strategies.
What you'll work on:
- Onboarding new customers alongside our product and retail team
- Managing relationships with our customers to ensure their longterm happiness
- Leading on resolving customer support issues alongside our product team
- Helping each of our customers increase their sales volume through Bevshop by...
- Proactively reviewing their sales and customer data to identify opportunities
- Finding out what their pain points are and what features they need
- Educating on best practices for DTC ecommerce and digital marketing
- Overseeing the ongoing development of customer-facing materials including...
- The Bevshop Help Desk
- Recurring newsletter and sales reports for our customers
- Resources to find external ecommerce tools, agencies, and partners
- Helping to implement systems & process to make our product and team more efficient
- Informing our product team of areas for improvement based on customer feedback and data
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of account management or customer support experience, preferably within ecommerce, digital marketing, or B2B SaaS
- Proven project management success as the primary customer- or client-facing lead
- Undeniable resourcefulness and enthusiasm to get shit done for your customers and team
- Incredible organization and communication skills
- Proficiency with Airtable and Notion - or the ability to pick up new project management tools and technology quickly
- Experience working in an early stage start-up environment
We're always looking to meet and learn from talented people. If you don't fit all of these qualifications, please still feel free to reach out. This is one of many positions that we'll be hiring for over the next year.
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers