Posted Feb 24 (11 months ago)
at DAKCS Software Systems
Full-time 📍 USA Only
Who We Are: DAKCS Software Systems is an industry leader in simplifying the process of accounts receivable management and collection software by creating innovative cloud and on-premise collection agency management software solutions. We specialize in accounts receivable management, collection management, predictive dialing/IVR, e-payment, client access, self-service and e-signature requirements with elegantly designed, configurable enterprise solutions.
Who we are looking for: We are looking for a dynamic, driven, full-time software developer to join our custom programming team. This team spends a majority of their time working on custom projects requested by DAKCS users and customers. Members of this team must possess strong skills in innovation, creativity, and problem solving to be successful in their position.
In this role, you will:
- Work with customers daily to design, code, test, and troubleshoot custom software projects
- Work with the customer and/or customer’s clients to verify program needs and desired functionality
- Define scope of work and provide timeline estimates and establish pricing for custom development projects
- Create project documentation and confirm protocols and processes are followed
- Ensure custom projects conform to organizational guidelines, ensuring alignment with corporate goals and strategy
- Assist other teams in the organization with new and existing projects
- Provide support and customer service to those customers requesting custom services
- Fix/write code to resolve customer concerns
What you need to be successful in this role: Strong communication skills and the ability to speak with customers to interpret project requirements from non-technical sources. Strong time-management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
Additional things to help you be successful are:
- BS in related field and at least 1-2 years experience in the technology arena,
- Customer service experience working with software related problems, reading, programming, and debugging code
- Knowledge of SQL, C++ and C#
- Learn and understand current proprietary software technologies
- Ability to diagnose and correct software related issues
- Experience working with LINUX/UNIX operating systems
- Understand and write code to aid in solving customer concerns
- Read and understand directions and help document those directions as they relate to understanding software applications
What you will love about us:
- Competitive salary
- Very stable & challenging work
- Joining a company who highly values their employees
- Casual environment
- Medical, dental, life, disability, generous paid time off, holiday pay
- Company celebrations
- Much more
*We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19
Qualified applicants receive equal consideration. No question is asked for the purpose of excluding any applicant due to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, or any other factor prohibited by law or regulation. DAKCS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. DAKCS participates in E-Verify. Through participation in the E-Verify program, DAKCS electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number of all new hires.
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers