Posted Feb 18 (9 months ago)
Senior Rails Engineer
Full-time 📍 Americas Only
The backend engineering team is looking to add a Senior Backend Software Engineer to their growing team. Member Experience is a top priority for Landing and it all begins with how they interact with our technology product. You’ll help push forward new features and improve the experience for Landing Members and internal teams as well.
About the Team:
You’ll join a team of talented individuals that are building a startup to improve the way people live and will be able to make all kinds of things happen without limits. The backend engineering team is currently four engineers so you will have a massive opportunity for autonomy and ownership.
What You'll Do:
- Implement new features, refactoring existing features, while keeping in mind performance and quality
- Build out a product that gives Landing users and potential members a top grade experience
- Fixing bugs, writing unit tests, and testable code Distill complex problems into more manageable pieces
- Fixing bugs, writing unit tests, and testable code
- Distill complex problems into more manageable pieces
What You Need:
- Ruby on Rails experience or other MVC framework
- 6+ years of engineer / developer experience
- Experience with continuous integration in mobile app platforms
- Strong affinity for clean code and simple solutions
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers