Posted Feb 18 (5 months ago)
Full-Stack Software Engineer with Back-End Emphasis
Full-time 📍 USA Only
ZenLedger is looking for a talented senior full-stack software engineer that knows Ruby on Rails and is familiar with building high quality web applications, coding complex computation, and secure cloud deployments. Sometimes you’ll need to fight fires to get things running again, and other times you’ll have to think deeply about some blockchain, crypto, accounting, or architecture issues.
We are working with sensitive data, and it is likely you will be required to pass a security clearance test in the future.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be a full time employee of ZenLedger. No consultants or freelancers
- Must live in the USA. Must have whatever citizenship related status needed to secure a top secret security clearance
- Normal business hours, USA East coast is preferred
- Work on creating features
- Keeping the servers running
- BS Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years experience professionally working on a WebApp (and that WebApp is the company’s product or service)
- 1+ years experience with the WebApp running on AWS
- Able to be a strong backend engineer
- Able to be a full stack engineer
What We Are Looking For:
- Has a High degree of organizational ability.
- Strong attention to detail
- Prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Motivation to identify inefficiencies and creatively suggest ways to solve them
- Outstanding work ethic, integrity, and commitment
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency is a strong plus
- Having a security clearance already a plus
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Exciting, fast-paced environment
ZenLedger is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers