Posted Jan 31 (6 months ago)
Senior Frontend Web & Angular Developer (Angular/HTML/CSS/JS)
at Secure Privacy
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
Secure Privacy is looking for a strong web and Angular developer to join our front-end team. We seek to develop an all-star team, and you’d be working with a remote team of really great developers.
We’re a leading provider of cookie consent management, which allows visitors to block cookies and trackers to document consent automatically. We’re a startup with people across Europe, US and Asia seeking to expand. This is an exciting opening for a remote position with much freedom and opportunities ahead!
What we look for in our next employee:
* Strong desire to create an optimal UX journey
* Strong interest in UI and design
* You have 5+ years of front-development experience
* You have experience developing/building web apps for high availability and scalability
* Excellent English skills
* You can work remotely and from European business hours.
* You have a high level of discipline and can manage your own time.
* You are a hard worker and don’t stop until each project is bug-less
* You’re a good communicator. Working remotely requires good communication skills.
* You are nice. We are ;-)
* Strong contributor to the open-source environment
* You have code on GitHub you’re proud of
* Experience with project management and agile style methods (scrum, kanban)
* Experience with GDPR, CCPA or other data privacy regulations
* Experience as founder/co-founder of a startup
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers