Posted Dec 24 (11 months ago)
Senior Golang Developer (America Timezone)
Full-time 📍 Americas Only
- Excellent programming skills in Golang and at least one production available service with good throughput under their belt
- Track record of built and deployed production quality microservices, with a focus on scalability
- Previous experience with the development pipeline from end-to-end of production applications
- Knowledge of AWS services such as Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Simple Queue Service (SQS), EC2, Lambda…
- Previous experience with NodeJS
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Demonstrable skillset in DevOps (Jenkins, Docker)
- Expertise in continuos performance measurement throughout the application’s lifecycle
- Distributed request tracing for profiling and monitoring microservices dependant applications
- Working understanding of infrastructure as code
- Source control and software versioning experience on Git
- Former experience working in an Agile environment
- Documentation skills
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with: Python, Shell Scripting, Video Streaming technologies
- Message queuing and replay
- Circuit breaking and caching
- Software architecting skills
- Implementation of unit testing
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
X-Team is a 100% remote international company, originally founded in Melbourne, Australia. We help companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary teams of developers from around the world.
We believe in living a life of freedom that allows you to spend more time getting energized by your passions. We've fostered a unique, active lifestyle and culture around this idea that continues to attract thousands of developers to apply every day. Our community is the most energizing community for developers in the world.
What separates us from our competition is the level of attention and care we give our developers compared to other more "talent"-based solutions. We proactively support them, fund their learning and growth, connect them in roaming hacker houses around the world, and give them a remote environment that motivates and inspires them on a daily basis. While other companies simply place and drop their talent, we foster and cater to our unified teams of developers centered around the same beliefs, values and lifestyle.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., Coinbase, Google, Twitter, Beachbody and more…
Who is X-Team meant for?
Any freelance developers with experience working on high-scale, remote teams and projects with a motivated, proactive attitude and compassionate, team-player heart. If you've worked with freelancing platforms before, that's not what we are. X-Team is a community of all likeminded people, carefully chosen to ensure we are able to create an environment of the most motivated people in the world who come together to unleash their potential. What we've created is truly special and not a faceless platform. X-Team is where developers go to feel truly at home together, while becoming more motivated and energized than they've ever been.
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers