Posted Dec 22 (11 months ago)
Senior Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails
at SureSwift Capital
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to your Product Team, which consists of a Product Manager, Customer Happiness Specialist, and another Ruby on Rails Software Engineer. These are the people you’ll work closely with on Product development day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test driven development environment
- Gradual refactoring of legacy code and updated gems and libs as required
- Review exception reports to identify and fix bugs
- Assist customer support teams with escalated tickets
- Development of new features
- Maintenance of existing features
- Collaboration with cross-functional, agile teams
- Contributions of ideas to improve the product
- 6+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Familiar with Sidekiq, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS (positioning and styling)
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes pride in writing clean, organized, efficient code
- An eye for detail
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers