Front-end Team Lead
Frontend Team Lead
- Deadline: ongoing
We find ourselves as a rocket launched 2 years ago that is not going to slow down. Our fuel is a mix of Jamstack, honesty, and curiosity – of what we can build next.
To keep the right dose of speed and not lose our crucial machine’s elements simultaneously, we need an experienced captain. In other, not cosmic words, we are looking for a Team Leader who will help us and our projects scaling.
You will be involved in coding in some of our projects (60%), tech support for our PMs and Sales (20%), internal topics, such as team mentorship (20%)
- Be hands-on and responsible for the development process (workflow, code reviews, coding, testing), identify and implement process improvements
- Support our Project Managers in projects preparation and estimation, from a technical perspective
- Work together with our Sales by suggesting tools and integrations our team could implement to solve the problems of our potential customers
- Being a partner to our CTO in the R&D area – refactoring and optimizing code, innovating and testing new technologies
- Lead and build a remote team of experienced developers (together with HR)
- Provide guidance and mentoring to dev team members, monitors output and quality of work (along with HR)
- At least 4 years of experience in Front-end development, ideally with Jamstack as well
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Experience in different styling solutions like CSS-in-JS, CSS Modules
- More than comfortable with modern web development standards including HTML, CSS, and responsive design
- Team Leading (People Managing) and Projects Coordinating experience at least 1 year
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and in writing
- Knowledge of agile methodology and practical experience on how to make it work within and between teams
- Experience with creating project estimates based on briefings and scope provided by potential customers
- Ability to design and develop complex components as well as dealing with architectural issues
- Proficient at translating functional requirements to technical design and development tasks
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive requirements and taking ownership
- Ability to stand in for dev team’s aspirations and needs within the projects and beyond
- “How can we do this better?” approach to everyday life and “team first, ego last” managing style
- Experience in working with international agencies, dev shops or in any other dynamically changing environment
- Because happy people make a great company.
- Bejamas Library: We’ve started building our internal digital library for bookworms – and you are welcome to be a contributor too.
- Remote-first: Get things done from home, co-working space, or a beach.
- Learning & development: Propose a course you want to learn from and get a 100% refund.
- Co-working space in Wroclaw: For those living in Wroclaw, or those who’d like to try – you’re always welcome.
- Exciting retreats: Meet your co-workers chilling on company retreats in cool places, like Sicily or Andalusia.
- Sports card: For those living in Wroclaw, or those who’d like to try – you’re always welcome.
Things we value
- Believability at the core: As a remote team of independent thinkers, we need to share common values and behaviors to make things work.
- Honesty: We believe that working remotely calls for radical transparency and truthfulness – both to our clients and ourselves.
- Open-mindedness: Got any idea how something could be done better? Good. We love constructive feedback and improving our skills.
- Responsibility: We base our work culture on mutual trust. To make things work all of us need to be committed and feel responsible for our tasks.
- Empathy: We get that sometimes things don’t go the way we’d like them to. We talk and listen to each other to find the best solution.