- US Remote
Our team works on some of the hardest problems in healthcare and is comprised of some of the most dedicated and talented people in the industry. As a fully remote team, we embrace independent thinking and collaborative problem-solving.
We use a variety of AI approaches including state-of-the-art Deep Learning methods for natural language processing, computer vision, and predictive modeling. In this role, you will advance our health AI platform to extract and infer information from patient records.
- Experience in applied machine learning
- Knowledge of machine learning principles
- Coding experience in Python
- Ability to work in a diverse multi-disciplinary team including engineers, data scientists and, clinicians
- Problem-solving mindset
- Software Development Experience
- 5 years of related experience in Software Engineering
- Masters in Computer Science with a focus in AI/ML
Nice to Have
- Experience with Tensorflow or other Deep Learning Frameworks
- Published work
What we’re looking for:
- 2 or more years of applicable experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Premier at a glance:
- Ranked #1 on Charlotte’s Healthiest Employers list for 2019 and 2020, and 12th Healthiest Employer in America (2019)
- Named one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere® Institute for the 13th year in a row
- The only company to be recognized by KLAS twice for Overall Healthcare Management Consulting
- Perks and discount
- Access to on-site and online exercise classes
- Paid time off to volunteer in their communities
- Tuition reimbursement as well as professional development opportunities
Premier is looking for smart, agile individuals like you to help us transform the healthcare industry. Here you will find critical thinkers who have the freedom to make an impact. Colleagues who share your thirst to learn more and do things better. Teammates committed to improving the health of a nation. See why incredible challenges require incredible people.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful discrimination because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, pregnancy status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, covered military or protected veteran status, disability, or any other applicable federal, state or local protected class, trait or status or that of persons with whom an applicant associates. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Premier complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.