Project Manager Online Marketing
Project Manager Online Marketing
- Remote job
Project Manager Online Marketing Part of our Engage Program Team
We’re looking for an exceptional digital marketing professional to join our fast-growing Engage Team as our Project Manager Online Marketing. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the digital marketing industry, a deep understanding of digital strategies, tools and tactics across a range of channels including social media, search marketing, email marketing, lead generation and web analytics.
It is very important for our Project Manager Online Marketingto have prior experience working with cross-functional teams as you’ll be working closely with our Engage Program Specialists, Business Development, and Customer Success teams on a daily basis.
How you can make an impact
- Interface between marketing and customer success/our partners and make sure everything is on track to reach the predefined cost per orders
- Shepherd digital performance campaigns for our utility partners and make sure the partner, customers success, and internal stakeholders are all up to date and working together
- Work with customer success and channel managers to assess each partner’s goals and outcomes, and produce action plans to reach those goals
- Identify opportunities to grow campaign budgets and support pitch process to win new utility partners Engage Programs
- Organize weekly and bi-weekly client calls and syncs with customer success team, or partners, ensuring alignment on all open requests and product updates as well as tracking towards key client objectives
- Ensure we have accurate dashboards and data reporting and keep a close eye on the performance
- Create presentations and communicate results and trends in data, both internally and externally to our utility partners
What you bring to the team
Enervee’s Project Manager Online Marketinghas the ability to prioritize and consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients and teams in a fast-paced environment. A positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts will definitely help you thrive! Your flexibility when it comes to changing priorities, while still meeting deadlines will set you up for success in this role.
- 4 yrs+ experience in e-commerce marketing or digital media environment
- Metrics and cost per order-driven mindset with exceptional knowledge of Google Analytics, Looker or other data visualizations tools
- Demonstrated success in driving digital media performance projects with interdisciplinary teams of channel and customer success managers
- Ability to create detailed project plans and organize execution across multiple teams
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and tactics
- Self-motivated attitude towards tackling projects and running full steam ahead, while maintaining proper communication channels
- Experience in managing and inspiring internal teams; leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building
- Proficiency in the following programs/tools: Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs), Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Mac/PC platform literate, strong knowledge of Google Analytics, and solid understanding of the workings and strategies for Google Ads, Facebook advertising and other programmatic media and email marketing
Additional things that will impress the team!
- Deep experience managing different clients/brands and leading digital media projects in an agency is highly preferred
Why You Will Love Being Part of Enervee
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower you as our Project Manager Online Marketing to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We’re passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How We Care
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensationin addition to the following:
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Unrestricted PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program