Posted Nov 13 (5 months ago)
Head of Customer Success (Europe/North America)
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
Important note: we accept candidates in Europe and North America only (Eastern and Central time zones).
We’re looking for our first customer success person. Your mission? Become the WisePops expert and help new and existing users get as much value as they can from our tool.
- Manage our support chat, quickly and efficiently providing expert replies to questions from our users [we get about 500 questions/month]
- Create professional training material (videos and articles) that we can reuse in onboarding & sales emails
- Deliver demos and webinars to turn prospects into clients
- Analyze and report top feature requests and frictions to the team
Full-time job (40 hours per week)
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of paid leave
- Budget for co-working space
- Laptop (PC or Mac)
- You have experience in a tech or SaaS environment
- You speak English fluently and can communicate complex concepts easily
- You can work autonomously with limited input from the rest of the team (important note: most employees are located in Europe)
- You’re empathetic and can put yourself in our users’ shoes
- You’re comfortable speaking to all kinds of people, from top executives to junior employees
- You always go the extra mile
- BA or Master is preferred
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers