PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
This role is an awesome opportunity for a technical leader to oversee a team that is responsible for building and maintaining one of our core products. We handle millions of datapoints flowing into and out of the system daily to enable our customers to better manage their online product presence. Help us ensure a highly maintainable, tested, and performance experience.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Personal responsibility for the team, individual job satisfaction for each team member and the team as a whole
- Career planning for team members, yearly performance reviews and compensation planning
- Grooms and mentors engineering staff and leads to find and grow along their career path
- Regularly interacts with peer client/business/product groups and peer management
- Quickly adapts as new technology is introduced
- Juggles a number of different initiatives while keeping the team focused
- Offers various solutions to problems
- Sets the tone for the team, brings energy and motivation daily
- 6-10 years of relevant industry experience, with 3 or more years of technical leadership and people management experience
- Experience architecting and building high-performance, scalable, and tested large data reporting systems
- Experience tracking metrics and working towards solutions that improve metrics
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Willingness and ability to help support legacy systems as part of our larger goals
- Adaptability to frequently changing needs
- Ability to work well with other areas of the business to ensure we are headed in the right direction
- Understanding of how to drive user experience for large and complex relationship data
- Github Actions
Location: This position is based remotely.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.