Posted Oct 25 (10 months ago)
Senior Software Engineer (Ruby / Fullstack)
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
20spokes is looking for its next team member. We’re a small team that works in web development building web apps and mobile apps.
20spokes is growing fast and quickly becoming one of the premier agencies in Chicago for startups. Projects are exciting and new as we work with our clients to build their ideas and businesses start on the web. Our unique and broad experience helps us work effectively with projects ranging from 2-6 months.
- The rare opportunity to work on a variety of different product ideas for our clients. And you’ll love all our clients.
- Sharp, motivated team members in a fun office environment.
- Open Fridays where you can grow your skills, learn something new, or build on your own ideas - or feel free to utilize Friday for buffer time on our client projects.
- A Funko POP figure of your choice.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Medical packages are available to fit your needs.
- Competitive Salary
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- At least 4 years of experience with Ruby on Rails in a production environment.
- Experience working on fast-paced projects in an agile environment.
- Pragmatic approach while still delivering quality and maintainable code.
- Team player looking to collaborate and contribute to shipping great projects.
- Strong desire to learn and improve your skills.
- Strong object-oriented programming foundation.
- Work using TDD principles.
Types of Projects We Work With
- Hardware - Building and Programming
- Community / Social
- Video streaming applications
- Data Analysis
- Image Analysis
- Fast Prototyping
- Event Metrics
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers