Customer Success Manager
Title: Customer Success Manager
- Location: Remote Remote US
At Gleamin, we believe superfood-rich skincare empowers life. Our clean-beauty products are carefully formulated and are loved by our passionate, global, and diverse community. Our best selling product is a Vitamin C Clay mask, which has repeatedly sold out over the past 18 months.
Gleamin Inc. was founded in 2018 by Kiwi serial entrepreneur Jordan Smyth. Now headquartered in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, the company is a fully remote team thats geolocated in California. We value accountability and ambition. While fast-paced and growth-led, our culture is flexible, fun, and family-friendly. Gleamin team members can work where they want, how they want, and when they want that best suits their productivity and output.
Due to fast growth, we are now looking for a talented and motivated full-time Customer Success Manager to lead our customer success team and deliver on our goal of providing incredible service. This person must possess excellent written skills, obsessed with optimization, and be fantastic at helping people in a time-effective manner.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with the CEO, a small team of customer success specialists, as well as the creative and marketing teams to support Gleamins customers. As an early-stage company, this role is both a management role but also still an individual contributor one: meaning you will be rolling up your sleeves daily servicing customers as well as leading the team.
As Gleamins Customer Success Manager, you will be the central core of Gleamins customer-centric team. You will:
- Manage the Customer Success Department, which comprises a team of three
- Report to the CEO
- Create, monitor, achieve, and report on KPIs and success metrics
- Be the eyes and ears of Gleamins customers, empathizing every aspect of the customer experience and putting customers first
- Respond to customers queries across channels (e.g. email and social)
- Unearth customer feedback and insights in a manner that allows the company to improve our product and processes
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Craft customer success assets, including support documentation and saved replies
- Improve customer support documentation and knowledge flows, including regularly updating our FAQs and help center
- Be obsessed with customer support response times and achieving positive customer support ratings
- Follow brand guidelines and editorial style guides, ensuring adoption and consistency
- Direct experience managing a customer success or service team, ideally in the beauty or tech industry
- Previous people management experience and strong conflict resolution skills
- Calm, diplomatic, and patient communication style that handles uncertainty and pressure well when dealing with customers
- Proven track record of getting stuff done, preferably in a remote work environment
- Proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Excellent organizational skills, be a productivity hacker
- High attention to detail and a lover of problem-solving
- Be fantastic at dispute resolution and getting to the crux of any issue
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Be tech-savvy with experience in social media platforms, remote tools (e.g. Slack and G Suite), and online work processes
- We provide generous paid time off (15 days per annum), 8 company holiday days per annum, healthcare benefits for full-time employees, remote work stipends, annual in-person retreats, and more.