Product UX Designer
Product UX Designer
- Remote, United States
Catchpoint Systems is seeking a Product UX Designer with strong interaction design skills to join our product team. We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about creating beautiful and easy-to-use user interfaces for our B2B monitoring and data-intensive analytics products.
- Work with product managers to understand user needs and product goals. Participate in design sprints.
- Research and design simple, unique, and polished customer facing web-based application interfaces.
- Imagine and create UX designs that solve complex, data-intensive problems and delight users.
- Create wireframes, site maps, and user-flows.
- Develop and maintain documents that represent UX requirements suitable for software engineering team members to use
- Maintain consistency with the Catchpoint UX principles and style while expanding and enhancing our consumer experience.
- Education and experience in multi-layered design for complex systems. Master’s degree preferred in design for technology or equivalent field.
- 3+ years of experience in user experience design.
- Experience and understanding of data analytics and visualizations for data-intensive applications
- Strong skills in interaction design and graphic design.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with other team members on user needs and UI/UX designs
- Must have solid web knowledge with experience in HTML5/CSS.
- Creative, organized, and team oriented
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L’Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!