Who are we?
We believe everybody, everywhere, deserves the freedom, fairness, and fulfillment that crypto represents. That’s why we’re proud to pour our passion into Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange. Now we are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. We hope you enjoy our service for years to come—because we believe this movement has only just begun.
We are looking for a:
UI/ UX Designer
Remote, Full time
What will you be doing?
- We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
- As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online and mobile user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be analyzing, planning, designing, and testing the user interface and user behaviors.
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Communicate with the team to understand the business goals and objectives
- Gather and evaluate users requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct test intuitive and product interface experience
- Plan and implement new designs
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Test new ideas before implementing
- A/B testing
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- 3 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer (bonus if experience in fintech)
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Axure, Invision or similar alternatives
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction
- Fluent in English (an additional language would be a bonus)
Location: CET Timezone