Posted Sep 16 (1 month ago)
Full Stack Engineer (C#, AngularJS)
Full-time 📍 Canada Only
IntakeQ is a practice management system with strong focus on patient onboarding and automation. We have a small but stellar team of developers, and we are looking for another person to join us.
You will work directly with the founder and your work will have a significant impact on thousands of healthcare practices that use our system everyday.
This is a fully remote position, but you must be a Canadian resident.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide day-to-day support to our customer service team, either by investigating potential bugs or answering more technical questions.
- Design, develop and test new features.
- Improve existing features.
- Create end-to-end tests and document key aspects of the system.
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer using C#.
- 4+ years of experience using ASP.NET (MVC and Web API).
- 2+ years of experience working with Angularjs (v1.x).
- 2+ years of experience with HTML and CSS.
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Good understanding of UX best practices.
- Excellent security practices and good understanding of OWASP.
- Ability to work remotely (high speed internet, free of distractions)
- Experience with the healthcare industry.
- Confident working with production environments.
- Experience with compliance standards (HIPAA).
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure.
**Please send cover letter and resume to jobs at intakeq.com**
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers