Posted Sep 09 (1 month ago)
Full-Stack Software Engineer - Rails / React / Typescript
Full-time 📍 USA Only
Grayce is hiring a full-stack software engineer to help us build our platform to support family caregivers in assisting their aging and vulnerable loved ones. As we grow, in addition to building the app, you’ll have the opportunity to define culture, engineering practices, and technical choices. You should be a product-focused developer with a track record of writing well-designed and thoughtful code.
Our ideal candidate shares our values and is committed to our mission. They are excited to apply their skills to support the company’s growth, contributing to the development of a broader solution that supports millions of family caregivers and their loved ones. Grayce is a female-founded, venture-backed company.
The Grayce application consists of a GraphQL API written in Ruby on Rails and a React/Ionic client app that supports web and mobile. We’re looking for a generalist who can help on both sides of that equation, but you don’t need to have expertise in both. This position is fully remote.
What you will do:
- Implement new features across the stack
- Own significant parts of the platform and make sound architectural decisions
- Work closely with our product team to architect, design, implement, and test features
- Influence engineering team culture and processes
- Bring your kind and thoughtful approach to engineering and product discussions
We’re more interested in finding a solid developer than a particular set of skills, but the ideal candidate’s experience would include:
- APIs with Ruby on Rails and Postgres
- Client-side apps with modern React
- Working on agile teams with rapid iteration and solid testing
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team
- Startup experience or the desire to be self directed, ok with ambiguity, and product-focused
- 2+ years software development experience
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers