Posted Sep 04 (1 year ago)
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
We are looking for an Android developer expert who has experience with Google ML Kit. Client is based in Chicago but work can be done from anywhere. Therefore remote experience and strong communication skills are essential.
Position: Android Developer
Job Type: Contract
Hourly Rate: USD$60 - USD$70
Hours per Week: 25
Number of Weeks: 4
Top Reasons Why You Want to Work for this Company:
- 100% Remote
- Great to add to your CV - Work with a Global Leader in Digital Services and Consulting
- Work with a company that has 10,000+ employees in 46 countries
- Design & Development of Mobile reusable core tech component which scans credit cards.
- Need to develop a reusable core tech component to scan the credit offline using Google ML kit.
- Able to open camera with box UI to capture cards.
- Able to scan numbers and expiry date on the cards.
- Scanning to be possible for all cards (colored, black & white, embossed / raised and flat).
- Support all kind of credits cards with different lengths.
- Use Google ML kit. Google ML kit should be added as a separate component so it can be easily replaced by 3rd party SDK.
- Architecture & Design.
- Unit Testing with 80% code coverage.
- It should be a library file (.AAR file) and support min SDK version 24.
About Arc - Empower talent to do work that matters from anywhere
Arc is changing the way the world works and hires remotely. Be a part of the world's biggest vetted community of developers and let us do our job in finding quality opportunities for you. We'll handle the "annoying stuff" (invoices, logisitics and operations) and you can focus on what you do best. This is a remote position (of course) - since Arc is all about lowering the friction of remote work.
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers