Posted Aug 18 (5 months ago)
Mobile Software Engineer, iOS (Swift)
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
We’re looking for an iOS developer to help us build a high performance, high accuracy online fraud prevention service. We need someone who has experience building developer-focused SDKs and tools to integrate into other applications.
This is not a job to build yet another app, it’s a research-heavy, low-level position for an inquisitive mind.
You should have:
- Good understanding of networking protocols and communication patterns.
- Experience building developer-focused tools or libraries for the iOS platform.
- Excellent understanding of iOS security/privacy mechanisms.
- Proven experience of SDKs/libraries architecture and implementation.
- Good English
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Historical record of open-source contributions
- Security / Cryptography background
Send answers to the below question in an email to email@example.com with a link to your GitHub/GitLab profile.
- How would you identify an iOS app reinstall without using built-in UUID?
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers