Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist
- Client Services
- Full time
TrueData (http://www.truedata.co/) is the leading Data Platform for Growth, capturing billions of mobile-first signals each day across mobile app installs, store/location visits, email authentications, and other events. Using those data inputs, we build the most accurate data and intelligence products in existence, and put them to work to help brands and publishers grow. Ultimately we deliver data solutions that boost customer/user acquisition, marketing performance and product ROI, at scale.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be the front-line for our customers leveraging our unique platform that drives growth outcomes for growing companies. You’ll work across Client Success, Data Operations, Product, and Engineering to ensure a delightful experience for our customers across a range of product offerings. As one of the first team members in this role, you’ll be in a pivotal place to scale a team and build the infrastructure for a world-class customer service organization.
This position is 100% remote with a schedule of North or South American working hours.
What you’ll do
Partner with various internal teams to ensure a delightful experience for our customers by:
- Respond to support questions, requests, and complaints from our customers via email/chat for our SaaS platform.
- Liaise with the Data Operations team to ensure timely delivery of client requests.
- Synthesize and share all customer feedback with the Client Success & Product teams. Document and track common questions and issues.
- Develop relationships with customers and proactively gather information on their needs to identify TrueData features that could help them achieve their goals.
- Identify and execute opportunities to increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Recommend best practices to Data Solutions leadership for the benefit of the broader company related to customer experience, operations, product, sales and training.
- Support and manage customer onboarding processes and help implement innovative processes to continuously improve onboarding to our SaaS platform.
- Create, review, and edit Help Center articles.
- Periodic review and revision of Help Center Articles.
- Support the Client Success team in making strategic decisions regarding the operational performance and process optimization of Customer Experience as a function.
- Ensure audiences are distributed to end destinations as requested by clients and implement a system of delivery status/updates and troubleshooting
- Liaise with Finance to manage account tracking for billing and other operational tasks
What we’re looking for
- Previous remote, SaaS customer service/success experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a professional attitude and continual willingness to go the extra mile to delight the customer
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish
- Love problem-solving and are excited to learn technical skills and troubleshooting
- Work from Anywhere: Home, Cabin, RV, or Tent. We hire the best talent, regardless of where they want to work.
- Vacation: Unlimited, “take-what-you-need” policy.