PYTHON / SCIKIT-LEARN / NUMPY / TENSORFLOW
Rho AI’s mission is to harness the power of data science to drive meaningful impact. We work with organizations that want to effectively obtain, understand, and utilize data. Our custom services implement state-of-the-art data science and machine learning techniques that have been tested in a broad range of industries spanning energy, healthcare, finance, materials science, professional sports, and more.
As a member of the data science team, you will:
- Apply academic and/or software development background to industry problems in a full-time data science and machine learning role.
- Skill up in machine learning topics, including the use of modern techniques in deep learning and natural language processing.
- Do a mix of exploratory research, proof of concept, MVP projects, and production-level algorithms.
- (Must) Tackled semi-defined, real-world problems by developing hypotheses, iteratively exploring datasets, and crafting machine learning solutions.
- (Must) A non-trivial amount of experience using Python-based analysis tools, such as NumpPy, Pandas, and scikit-learn.
- (Should) Worked on projects requiring the corralling of large datasets.
- (Should) Presented your findings through visualizations, writing, and/or speaking.
- (Nice) A quantitative background in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, etc.
- (Nice) Used deep learning Python libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
You meet these criteria:
- You are seeking a full-time job.
- You reside in the United States.
- You are authorized / eligible to work for any company in the United States.
- You are in a continental US time zone, or willing to align your schedule.
Rho AI is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.