Posted Aug 03 (9 months ago)
Backend Python Engineer
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
Do you love Django, RESTful APIs, Docker, Celery and Python? Do you want to work on a growing, ambitious and new product? Ok, sweet, keep reading…
PolicyFly is modernizing the ancient world of property/casualty insurance in both the US + London markets. We are a stable, growing company with a small, talented & ambitious team.
We run an VueJS SPA frontend with a Django REST API backend with a host of services (e.g. Celery, ElasticSearch, etc), all running on kubernetes in the Google Cloud.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer with a proven track record in building modern and maintainable backends. To learn more, please visit: http://www.policyfly.com/.
Must have 5+ years of professional engineering experience and have expertise in the following areas:
- Django / Django Rest Framework
- Docker (and ideally Kubernetes)
- ElasticSearch / Lucene
Nice to have:
- Google Cloud Platform
We’d envision that your focus would be split across the following 3 areas, roughly equally:
- Product: Planning & Development of new features (e.g. Reporting & BI, Public API, Enhanced Configuration Layer, etc)
- Improve + Maintain: Refactor and improve the current core platform
- Customer Onboarding: Collaborate with the team to onboard new customers (and their configurations), collaborate and mentor towards reaching best practices
- 100% Remote Team
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Modern Tools & Product
- Stable, growing company with a small, talented & ambitious team
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers