IOS - Android Application Developer
IOS/Android Application Developer
- Job Locations: US-Remote
- ID: 2020-1190
- Category: Information Technology
- Type: Full Time – PTO A
What it’s all about and what we need from you:
Develop mobile application code solutions that deliver on Product Strategy and adheres to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles. This position will handle all deployments to app stores and handle any issues that occur with maintaining the application.
Day in the life:
- Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
- Development and design of front-end UI/UX
- Development and maintenance of REST and SOAP API’s
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with Scrum Masters, Business Analyst and Quality Assurance and the rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
- Deliver fully unit tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Production Support and application troubleshooting.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies and contributing to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality
- Be an active advocate of the iOS/Android platforms through both internal and external developer communities
- Working to remain an active learner in all technologies related to Android development (Java, Android SDK, Android Wear, Android Studio, Gradle, 3rd party libraries, etc)
What you need to be successful:
- 4+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- 2+ years Agile and Scrum SDLC Experience
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android/iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Expert on Source Control like Github
- Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language.
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program
ConnectYourCare, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable local, state, and federal fair employment practice laws. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to unlawful considerations of non-merit factors such as race, color, religion or creed, gender (including gender identity), sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected under applicable local, state, or federal laws.