Posted Jul 23 (8 months ago)
Customer Support & Sales Specialist
at Hibiscus Moon
Full-time 📍 North America Only
Are you passionate about making people happy and providing customers with the best experience?
Do you want to join a team of heart centric A-Players who are working on growing a leading online academy within the crystal and healing community? If you have a positive, friendly, and warm personality, are able to engage people in an empathetic, yet firm and fair way, are organized (to a fault), self-motivated, and can meet a deadline without batting an eyelash, this may be the best day of your life.
Hibiscus Moon is looking for an efficient and proactive part-time Customer Support & Sales Specialist to add to our growing team as an independent contractor for 10-15 hours per week with the flexibility to work additional hours during peak times of the year. The perfect candidate will have sales experience while assisting customers online and have worked with virtual teams for at least 2 years. Bonus points if you’re familiar with crystals and our community!
As a Customer Support & Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for helping our students, customers, and potential new customers journey through the HMCA product and course line-up. From answering questions and resolving issues to identifying potential sales opportunities, your main focus is helping people achieve their crystal goals by engaging with our world-class programs and content.
Hibiscus Moon is on a mission to instill confidence in the crystal community by teaching the science behind how and why crystals work. We have students in 48 countries with over 2000 graduates from our online academy. With a robust curriculum and programs that dive deep into the science behind the healing powers of crystals, we support and engage with our large community across various market channels, continually growing to provide an inclusive, fun, and knowledgeable platform.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Going above and beyond to serve and delight our students, customers, and site visitors by being a champion of our offerings
- Working with potential customers to discover their needs and creating solutions by recommending HMCA products to help fill the gap
- Supporting students and members with billing, technical, and administrative inquiries
- Managing communications over a broad range of customer types
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks and website work
- Following, updating, and creating process documentation – all the while making recommendations for improvement
- Collaborating with the Student Success team to problem solve and strategize creative and effective ways to support our community
- Supporting the team manager as required
Who You’ll Be Working With:
- You will report to the Student Success Manager
- You will be working closely with our Customer Support & Registrar and Community Manager
What We Expect From You:
- Customers are fully supported and you’re consistently scoring at least 90% in satisfaction
- You get the job done with minimal guidance and you problem-solve to overcome obstacles
- All tasks are completed on or before deadlines
- Your actions are always outcome-focused; you’re taking initiative and making things happen
- Your SOPs are always up-to-date and used regularly
- You are able to join and actively participate in the weekly Student Success team meeting without issue (Tuesdays at 10a EST)
We’d Love You To Apply If You Are/Have:
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience and assisting customers online with at least 2 years working with virtual teams
- Have a desire to work with a business entirely focused on crystal healing
- Excellent communication skills, both with customers and your colleagues. Able to communicate in a style that is warm and helpful, yet professional and succinct while allowing your unique personality to shine through
- Able to hold engaging conversations in order to help identify a customer’s needs (ultimately resulting in a sale!)
- Techy-savvy. You feel comfortable working in the backend of a website and you enjoy helping customers to figure out their tech issues
- Experienced with HelpScout, Zendesk, or other similar helpdesk systems
- Comfortable with having sales-as-service style conversations
- Paying attention: Please be sure to include ‘CS720’ in the subject of your email
- A highly organized and detail-oriented person who always follows through and enjoys following and creating processes. Project plans, deadlines, and process documents don't freak you out – they excite you.
- Naturally curious and love to investigate and use Google for much of your problem-solving
- Flexible (and comfortable) in a growing fast-paced small biz virtual work environment
- Self-motivated and easily adaptable to changing work priorities who is able to troubleshoot and solve problems on your own
- Comfortable taking phone calls with customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Holds strong boundaries, maintaining company guidelines with students and customers
- Availability to work 10-15 hours/week with flexibility to work more when needed
- English as your first language and live and work from either US or Canada
- Have strong internet connection and a reliable computer
- A believer in the pursuit of excellence. Not just crossing things off your list, but rising to the occasion and figuring out how to make something great
This position has high expectations. But if you’re the person we're looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
Why Work With Us?
- Work with authentic, caring, and supportive people that are results-driven
- Flexible hours and no dress code - work from wherever you want!
- Be part of a successful company that values both business and people
- Be part of a business that helps people use the subtle energies of the universe to manifest the life of their dreams
Application deadline: August 2, 2020
- We’ll be reviewing applications as they come in so encourage you to apply early
This is an independent contractor role but with the view to create a long-term working relationship (based on performance & fit).
You’ll need to be regularly available across 4-5 days a week with a total of 10 hours per week to start and the flexibility to work additional hours during peak times of the year. There is potential for hours to increase to 15 per week as the business grows. Actual working hours are flexible and you can set your own schedule (so long as you deliver on your commitments).
We are aiming for a start date as soon as possible.
Ready To Apply?
- Email your resume and a video (2-minutes max) to email@example.com
- Answer the following questions in your video:
- In the past 1-2 years, where have you worked in a similar capacity? What were your responsibilities?
- Are you comfortable working with a business that is entirely focused on crystal healing?
- Briefly describe your sales experience.
- Tell us about a time when you turned an unhappy customer into a delighted customer.
- Include your hourly rate in the body of the email
- Reference the specific code in the subject of your email
Please note: we will not be reviewing/considering incomplete applications or applications that are submitted in any other form than via this direct email.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond individually to all applicants – only to those who are short-listed. We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your application!
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers