Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer (Remote US)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Full time
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Just one year post-launch, we have hundreds of companies using our platform, raised more than $15M of venture capital from leading VC firms, and are working with awesome strategic investors like Salesforce, Hubspot, and Slack. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
We picked a big problem and are solving it with amazing technology. Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as an escrow service for data. Our platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
We’ve worked with world-class agencies to develop our product and branding design languages. Early team members have done great work carrying that ball forward and expanding that work into real features and interfaces. Now, we’re ready to bring on a full-time senior product design leader to pull it all together and take us to the next level. That’s where you come in.
About the Role
Crossbeam’s Senior Product Designer will lead the strategy and execution of our product design efforts.
They will participate in strategic product discussions and interact with every stakeholder group, including product and engineering leaders, senior executives, and customers. They will create, iterate, and deliver the product designs that our engineering team uses to bring our product to life. Working alongside our amazing in-house graphic designer, they will help Crossbeam become known for its world-class product experience.
There is significant upside to the Senior Product Designer role over time. As the company grows, a successful hire will see opportunities to manage junior team members, influence the company’s product direction, and develop valuable experience in a high-growth environment.
You think and move a bit faster than those around you. You’ve done something like this before, but think you can do it even better this time. You love shipping results.
- You have made substantial contributions to the product design of a B2B SaaS product.
- You are a thinker and a doer, allowing you to contribute ideas at a strategic level but also get your hands dirty and deliver with great efficiency when it comes to implementing those ideas.
- You have experience closely collaborating with product teams and can create value from the very beginning in the product ideation process.
- You have experience working directly with engineers to nail down the details of how your designs will be implemented, including an understanding of tradeoffs and willingness to adapt based on technical feasibility.
- Your collaboration and project management skills are well-honed, allowing you to work on multiple parallel projects alongside a diverse set of stakeholders.
- You understand and agree with the philosophy of product-led growth (PLG) and believe that product design is a key input to growth and go-to-market success for a SaaS company.
- You love talking to customers and are excited and proactive about validating ideas, approaches, and designs with them.
- You speak your mind and have no issue raising concerns with colleagues, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- When you don’t know how to do something, you’ll admit it and make a quick assessment of whether it’s something you can figure out, if you’ll need help, and where that help should come from.
- You are well versed in the tools of the trade: design software, prototyping software, product management software, and collaboration tools.
- Bonus points if you’ve got some web design chops and can deliver HTML and CSS deliverables in a pinch.
- After reading this list, you got even more excited about the role
This is a full-time role with a competitive market salary. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan
Fully remote candidates are encouraged to apply. Local candidates are also welcome to work from our Center City Philadelphia headquarters some or all of the time.
Crossbeam’s core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we’re proud to be building a culture where difference is valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.