Director - Data Scientist
Director – Data Scientist
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At Home Point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our We Care approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
- Develop and document predictive models using advanced statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms.
- Research, experiment, and fine-tune algorithms.
- Analyze large datasets, understand underlying data relationships, assess data quality and identify data gaps. Perform data transformations as needed.
- SparkR/PySpark programmer with preferably 2+ years of experience. Working SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques such as various regressions, distributions, panel data, etc.
- Experience in the financial space, specifically the mortgage industry.
- Experience working with panel data.
- Experience propensity modeling.
- Experience with machine learning libraries, able to write and perform complex SQL queries
Role requires strong technical and quantitative skills. Master’s or Ph.D. preferred.
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Pay Type: Salary