Software Sales Account Manager
Software Sales Account Manager- MI/OH
- US, Michigan, Detroit
- Virtual United States
- US, Ohio, Cleveland
The Software Sales Account Manager builds new business and managing accounts. You will ensure maximum customer support and satisfaction, and achievement of target revenue, McAfee’s Enterprise Security product line to Fortune 500 customers with the region. You will responsible for growing your territory and maximizing revenue, while building future sales pipelines through the demonstration of account and territory planning. You’ll work with sales managers, prospects and partners as a subject-matter sales expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
As a member of the Central Midwest Sales team and reporting into the Senior Director of Sales, the focus of this opportunity is to effectively and passionately engage with Michigan/Ohio enterprise customers, leading them on their journey to provide their employees and customers with the strongest cyber security solutions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. exceed quota of $3M +)
- Grow territory, maximizing short-term revenue
- Build future sales pipelines through the demonstration of account and territory planning
- Work closely with Sales Engineering team (Pre-Sales team) and other areas of McAfee in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your primary product portfolio
- Close software contract and services in the range of $150K-$1M
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, and working with prospects at business level to showcase McAfee’s solutions
- Demonstrate customer-centric selling and bring a track record using it to help increase revenue
- Work with the sales leadership team to strategize on sales approaches
- Ensure successful on-site product evaluations
- Plan and execute customer product pilots, proof of concepts
- Provide Sales expertise through technical and product presentations, product demonstrations, pilot implementations, beta program administration, and ongoing consultation
- Your background will include demonstrated success selling software and services related products, with experience in software security solutions/cloud solutions being a significant plus
- Consistent quota accomplishment selling security or software services over 4 or more quarters
- Understanding and working knowledge of networking topologies and technologies
- Direct selling expertise, ‘hunter’ mentality
- Established contacts; rolodex and intimate knowledge of assigned territory and the ability to network accordingly to create new interest in target territory for product offerings
- Completion of a sales training program such as Miller-Hieman, Sandler, Solution Selling, would be a plus
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- Experience working in a multi-tiered, multi-divisional organization is a plus
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.