Lead Product Designer
Lead Product Designer – Sr. Product Designer – Product Designer
- California – San Francisco OR US Remote
- Job Category : Sales
- Whether you are at an Associate, Senior, or Principal level, we hire based on skills/experience and are open to hiring at all levels for the right candidate.
- MuleSoft, a Salesforce company, is committed to building easy-to-use solutions for the complex challenges our users face, and we are looking for an exceptional design professional to help us get there.
- You have a deep passion for solving big problems with elegant solutions and a solid track record of conceiving and delivering extraordinary experiences.
- You like calling the shots – driving your designs from ideation to implementation – and making your mark – your ideas directly influence MuleSoft’s growth and success.
- You will change the game and your ideas solve complex, important problems affecting businesses around the world.
- You’ll bring your A-game. You’re joining a well-rounded team of seasoned UX professionals, and you have a point of view on design and are able to articulate and defend it.
What you’ll achieve:
- You will be a contributing member of one or more teams, creating user experience design storyboards, conceptual maps, wireframes, UI specifications, and providing feedback on other UX team members’ designs
- You will be building interactive UX prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your designs in response to peer and user feedback
- You will have a solid understanding of the MuleSoft universe, providing heuristic evaluations of existing interfaces and contributing new ideas for innovation and improvement
What you’ll need to be successful:
- The ability to attack all design challenges with energy and enthusiasm for making our users’ lives better
- Highly collaborative spirit, but also takes pride in ownership of the problem
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems
- Proficiency in generating interactive prototypes using whatever tool works to get the point across
- A BS-free vocabulary for dissecting and analyzing various user experiences and communicating their strengths and weaknesses
- A healthy disdain for inefficiency, bureaucracy, and groupthink
- A strong sense of humor, a strong sense of pride in your work, and a willingness to give and take feedback
- Domain experience in enterprise software tools and software aimed at technical audiences (developers, IT operations, etc.) is valuable but is neither sufficient on its own nor required – we want great designers, not subject matter experts
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.