MOBILE – MOBILE DEVELOPMENT
- The Engineering team at Swish is looking for talented iOS Engineers to create fast, scalable ios products with a focus on the best possible user experiences.
- You will work closely with a talented team of designers, engineers, and product managers who design, implement and ship mission-critical features.
- You have prior experience developing high-quality iOS apps and are excited about doing that at a company that is transforming the way enterprises run their businesses with a tech-focused, mobile-first mindset.
- You want to have productive technical discussions with a bias towards analytics and user feedback and contribute to the continuous improvement of our web and mobile experiences.
- We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the latest technologies and can lead to the design and development of scalable applications.
- A successful candidate will bring deep analytical ability, software engineering expertise, and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving, agile environment.
- Frontend: Swift
- Backend: Node
- Framework: Express, Next, Meteor
- Datastore: MongoDB, Redis
- Container: Docker
- Hosting: AWS, Heroku
A Typical Week
- You’ll brainstorm with product managers and designers to conceptualize new features.
- You’ll collaborate with frontend engineers to build new features for a client.
- You’ll learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
- You’ll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- You’ll mentor other engineers and deeply review code.
You’ll be tasked with developing iOS apps and applying them at scale to our projects. We look for the following attributes in candidates:
- Experience with MVVM architecture, RXSwift and Dependency Injection
- Strong communication skills.
- Work across disciplines with team members from frontend, backend, design, and product.
- Actively participate in product decisions and improve our development workflow.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience building iOS apps, ideally using our stack. Experience with building a variety of products with different feature needs.
- Experience with unit and integration testing, continuous integration and deployment workflows.
- Experience with developing REST APIs and integrating third-party APIs.
- In all cases, you should be motivated by a desire to solve the most important problems and obtain unprecedented results and eager to push your methods to their maximal performance.
- Degree in a STEM field, especially software engineering or computer science-related.
- Interested in emerging technology such as machine learning and blockchain.
- Track record of migrating legacy infrastructure to modern stacks.
- Experience in small startup environments helping large enterprises.
- Experience working with a team, especially a distributed team.
- Launched in February 2013, Swish is a fast-growing business with an innovative working culture and teams spanned across the world with teams in Toronto, San Francisco, Berlin, Auckland, Bruxelles, Medellin, and more.
- We create products for successful businesses using cutting-edge technologies: Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Apps Dev. Working with Swish puts you in contact with prestigious brands, wherever your base is.
- We are a 100% remote-work company because we believe it is everyone’s choice to live and work the way they prefer.
- Work is organized in sprints – 2 weeks periods to which, as a member of our talent community, you choose to commit.
- You always have the choice to accept or decline a sprint, or take-on multiple sprints simultaneously.
- We let members choose what suits them best depending on their current situation: family, travel, studies, finance. We know life is not linear and we respect the humans behind the screens.
- Our work ethic relies on six core values: Transparency, Directness, Meritocracy, Autonomy, Responsibility, Continuous Learning.
- Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values.
- We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
Join the future of work today.