Senior Contract Recruiter - Customer Success
Sr. Contract Recruiter – Customer Success
People & Social Responsibility | Remote, USA
People Operations & Social Responsibility
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our People & Social Responsibility team is creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the full range of perspectives and experiences of all our employees. People are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on hiring the right people and giving them the tools and training they need to do the work of their lives. We recognize our people are driven by a sense of purpose and want to give back. That’s why we established the DocuSign IMPACT Foundation and the DocuSign for Forests initiative which demonstrates our people’s character in action.
The Senior Recruiter – Customer Success will oversee the full life cycle recruitment supporting Customer Success roles in our expanding North America region. This role will generate pipeline, manage the entire candidate process to ensure high close rates and an outstanding candidate experience. This role will be a strategic recruiting partner for senior leaders across all disciplines in Customer Success.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition.
- Drive process improvements to help make the hiring process more effective, efficient and positive for both hiring managers and candidates
- Own the full candidate lifecycle for a variety of roles within the Customer Success teams
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Liaise closely with internal functions such as HRBP, Immigration and the Compensation team as necessary to onboard candidates effectively
- 8+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience sourcing through social media
- Strong relationship building, client management and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency
- Penchant towards metrics
- Experience supporting Professional Services recruiting preferred
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.