Content Marketer / SEO Specialist
IWD Agency is a leading eCommerce agency with a fun, energetic, innovative and exciting culture. We believe in the GSD method: get shit done, and this has led to continuous growth. Our focus is in online retail and we are damn good at it. We are looking for energetic, passionate people to join our team.
IWD headquarters are in Austin, Texas, but our team is distributed remotely. As a leader in the online retail industry, we work with many high profile clients and international brands. We are enthusiastic about our culture, work, and delivering the best results. Our team members enjoy great pay and benefits.
Everything we do at IWD centers around our core values. To be considered for any position, you must have the following in your DNA:
- Team Player
You will be a good fit for this position if you never say “that’s not my job”, relentlessly optimistic, work hard, bleed your company colors, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Oh, and you want to have a lot of fun while you’re doing it!
Are you a wiz of exceptional SEO practices? Do you have loads of experience monitoring web analytics and generating reports? How fluent are you in HTML5, CSS3, and design products? What about email campaigns? Tell us about Bronto, Klaviyo, and Marketo. We are looking for someone who is an ace Content Marketer and SEO Specialist. You should be a good writer and a visionary. Are you stronger in one area than the other, but willing to learn and grow in another? We want to hear from you too. In order to be considered for this role you must demonstrate quantifiable results and provide examples of your excellent reporting.
- Establish email marketing strategies and ensure timely execution of email marketing initiatives
- Set cadence of delivery times, build out audience segmentations, manage promotional calendar and communication for all email campaigns
- Work with in-house creative teams to coordinate production of email design, subject lines and copy
- Coordinate approvals with brand and sales teams and implement any necessary edits
- Monitor and report on email analytics through tracking codes and A/B testing. Provide actionable insights and recommendations for future improvements
- Develop strategies to improve open rates and click through rates for both campaigns and behavioral emails
- Research and benchmark against market/competitors in order to develop competitive edge and provide recommendations based on strategic insights and learnings
- Act as the business liaison with the Email Service Provider, understanding their technology offering and be able to fully leverage and utilize the platform
- Identify opportunities for keyword expansion and constantly test new features/approaches, including beta tests
- Manage all on-site optimization – including meta tags, content, site architecture, internal linking, sitemaps, load speed, URL paths etc. that will help improve SEO and website ranking
- Conduct regular research and analysis to identify new opportunities for organic website traffic growth
- Research and contact websites that can provide potential back-linking opportunities in collaboration with our internal PR and influencer teams
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Continually revitalize and optimize website content for stronger SEO ranking based on Google Analytic data
- Prepare reports for management detailing campaign performance within insights and recommendations for future considerations
- Keep up to date with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Providing quality off-site back linking and optimization
- Interacting with front-end developers and Digital Managers
- Produce growth oriented results
- Produce regular reporting that reflects your results
- Proven work experience and results as an email marketing or digital marketing specialist
- Excellent written and copywriting skills
- Familiarity with analytical tools
- Database management experience
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Email list hygiene
- Segmentation experience
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
If you’re experienced and/or interested in e-commerce marketing and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we want to talk to you. We are a small company so you may be asked to tackle various strategies assigned that will need to be executed within the given timeframe.
Please respond briefly describing your related experience along with any applicable, proven results you have been responsible for.
*Availability during Central Standard time zone is mandatory
Location: US Locations Only