Software Developer - Python, Linux, Shell Scripting
Title: Software Developer – Python, Linux, Shell Scripting (Work Remotely)
Capgemini Cyber is seeking a talented Software Developer.
This is a 100% remote position
- Works closely with the Product team to understand their needs and requirements, and helps develop software tools to enable their analysis work and make the Managed Security Services team more efficient, and supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
- Provides security application designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering.
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Validates system security requirements definition and analysis; establishes system security designs.
- Implements security designs in software, data, and procedures; verifies security requirements.
- Performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Master’s degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
- Must be an active participant in knowledge sharing activities to ensure knowledge continuity throughout the team, minimizing single points of failure.
- Must have a background / education in software development and scripting, and at least a basic understanding of Python.
- Experience with OSes such as Linux (Red Hat / CentOS, Ubuntu), Windows, and coding languages such as Python, shell scripting (e.g. Bash), Ansible, Yara, and possibly C/C .
- Familiarity with data warehousing and related search capabilities and technologies are also desired (e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch, as well as relational databases and associated technologies).
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployme
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization:** _CIS LEID DEL_
Title:** _Software Developer – Python, Linux, Shell Scripting (Work Remotely)_
Location:** _United States_
Requisition ID:** _048477_