Posted Mar 06 (1 year ago)
Lead Content Marketing Project Manager
Full-time 📍 Worldwide
Wisevu (pronounced Wiseview) is a well established and highly experienced Canadian remote digital marketing agency that has been in the digital marketing industry since 2008.
Our philosophy at Wisevu is to help companies involved in activities that contribute to the betterment of our communities and our planet achieve their organizational objectives, by implementing our industry leading online marketing strategies & tactics at mutually beneficial rates.
We are a team of highly experienced, passionate and humble remote web designers, developers, content marketers, SEO and social media experts looking to help the world through effective and cost efficient digital marketing solutions. Wisevu specializes in serving the local business sector as well as the non-profit sector through its child company CharityMarketing.com.
Wisevu offers a very stable, secure, flexible, fun and highly educational career opportunity which has unlimited potential for personal and financial growth.
We are looking for:
We are looking to add a new, full time remote team member who is a very passionate, talented and experienced content writer and content marketer, looking for a new career with a well established remote digital marketing agency.
We are looking for someone who has very high attention to detail, is fluent at spelling and grammar, and is well versed in omni-channel content writing and content marketing including but not limited to: content research, wireframing, writing, editing, UX/UI, CRO, & SEO.
Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace.
Flexible schedule: Only 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-5pm EST workday (Monday - Friday). Weekends are also optional for additional income.
Vacations/Holidays: Very flexible, and much longer than other companies.
Fun and highly educational career opportunity. Paid premium quality certification courses to develop your knowledge and skills. As well as one-on-one training from highly experienced digital marketers with over 10 years of experience.
Salary: $2600CAD per month.
Bonuses: On meeting quarterly KPIs.
Other: There are many other benefits that come along with working at Wisevu which we can discuss in more detail during our interview.
You must be:
- An exceptional English copywriter with excellent grammar, spelling, word choice, tone, sentence and paragraph construction.
- Fluent at communicating verbally in English, since you will be communicating as a lead project manager with clients and team members.
- Have a minimum 2+ years of experience in the web copy content writing/marketing role.
- BA or BBA or MA or MBA Marketing/Communications/Journalism or similar degree with above 75% grade point average.
- Having a Portfolio of high-quality webpage conversion/sales copywriting examples.
- Having knowledge and experience in on-page SEO and/or off page SEO. You should also have a desire to learn SEO since this is a big component of the job.
- Willing to wear multiple hats, when needed. In addition to content management you will also be involved in diverse digital marketing project management including on-page and off-page SEO, Google Ads, Social Media, Analytics, process documentation etc.
- Having a workspace free of distraction. This job is more ideal for someone who enjoys working from home or a coworking space vs a digital nomad who’s constantly moving around, which has proven to be very distracting.
- Having a download speed of at least 20 Mbps and upload speed of at least 5 Mbps, a computer with 2 core processors, 15" or larger screen, 8GB of DDR, a modern smart phone either Android or iOS.
- Able to provide 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-5pm EST workday (Monday - Friday). Ideally you should be available in the mornings from 9am EST onward. However, we are flexible, so if you inform us the day before that you will be available from 12pm - 5pm, this is fine.
* Please note that we will only consider candidates who meet all the conditions in the above section.
Your next steps are:
Interested candidates should:
- Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include resume and cover letter as one PDF.
- In the email include a Google doc which includes a write up of about 200-250 words on the topic: "Top 3 reasons you would be ideal for this position". Name this document: Finalist_content_marketer_writeup_name_surname.gdoc. Share a link to this gdoc in your email.
- Record a 1-2 minute video introducing yourself and talking about your life's #1 passion. It doesn't have to be career related but it can be if you like. It can also contain multiple passions, if you prefer. Upload this video to your Google Drive and name the video: Finalist_My_Life_Passion_Name_Surname. Share a link to this video in the email. This video will be deleted after the hiring process.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
Human Resources Department
Human Resources Department
Meerkad is a job board powered by community where remote job seekers and companies connect.
Community of 4k+ remote job seekers