Account Executive - Software Sales
Account Executive (Software Sales)
Remote, United States
Job Number: 9616
Position at Nexidia
The Nexidia Account Executive is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined account base. As the door opening sales expert, they work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the Nexidia product portfolio from the competition. They are charged with effectively selling Nexidia’s products with a high degree of sophisticated product knowledge and advanced selling skills. The account executive is also engaged in both expanding the customer base into untapped markets as well as displacing Nexidia competitors from historically aligned companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate Nexidia’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively. Specialize in account penetration as well as client nurturing.
- Master a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company, including an understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution. Understand your business in detail, at all times.
- Develop account plans that position Nexidia capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address specific needs of the account to present a highly differentiated portfolio based value proposition.
- Confidently speak in great detail regarding Nexidia’s products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, or technical partners.
- When necessary engage partners, and internal company resources in defining and implementing account strategy
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Analyze customer’s business situations from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Drive Nexidia response to customer’s key business problems to improve Nexidia position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships
- Position proposed solutions as deeply aligned with the customer’s strategy and direction.
- Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts.
- Provide personal and team expertise to customer executives as a trusted advisor while promoting long-term partnership with Nexidia
- Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts
- Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between Nexidia and the customer.
- Communicate information about internal Nexidia changes and actions while protecting the customer from the negative impact
- Coordinate and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals
- Achieve annual account sales quota.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on Nexidia strengths and can be implemented effectively to promote trust in Nexidia and enhance the company reputation for delivering promised results
- Encourage the account team and partners to analyze competition’s potential offerings and leverage Nexidia strengths and relationships for maximum competitive advantage
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the account and throughout the sales cycle.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a Business, Sales or Marketing field.
- At least a minimum 10 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution, and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of Nexidia solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise preferred, combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding in an account and market.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.